In the first instance please contact the manager of the section you are interested in joining to make arrangements to go along to a training session to see how you like us.
Ready to join?
To join our Club please:
- Download and complete our Application for Membership form.
- It’s a Word document so you can fill in all the details electronically, including confirmation that you have read the Club Rules and agree to abide by them.
- It’s fine to type your name into the signature box. For under-18s joining our Junior Water Polo section, a parent is required to sign the form.
- Set up a bank payment of £60 to cover your one-off joining fee (£25) and your annual membership fee (£35).
If you are joining us in October-December your annual fee is reduced to £18 so your initial payment will be £43.
Our bank account details are:
- Sort: 20-10-53
- Account: 00434159
- Bank: Barclays Bank plc
- Payee: West London Penguin Swimming & Water Polo Club
- Reference: Your name
Set up further payments for the 1st of each month for your ongoing subs, starting from the first of the next month. Check here for the costs.
- Email the completed form to the manager of the section you are applying to join. Please include confirmation that your payments have been set up, and proof of student status if applicable.
Please also state whether you would like a red or black Penguin drinks bottle as your joining gift—see them here.
What happens next?
Once we have received your first payment we will process your Swim England registration and your Club registration, and send an email confirming that your membership is complete.
You may train with the Club while your registration is being processed, but you may not compete under the Penguin name until you receive confirmation from the Membership Secretary or your Team Manager.
We look forward to you joining us soon!